Toronto Kitchen Cabinet Painting is the Hottest Makeover Trend for 2018
Cabinet painting is becoming the hottest kitchen makeover for Toronto homes in 2018.
Kitchen renovations are undoubtedly the most coveted of all home remodels, but financially out of reach for many, not to mention the lengthy inconvenience of living without a kitchen. That’s why the new trend in kitchen design for 2018 is to paint the cabinetry rather than replace.
If your Toronto kitchen needs a new look, consider adding a splash of colour to your cabinets, along with a beautiful complement of neutrals and accent wall colours, to breathe new life into your kitchen.
To help you towards the perfect kitchen complement, ColourWorks Painting Design has a painting designer standing by. Your personal colour consultation can help you select the perfect palette to update your kitchen design.
Check out these 7 hot colours for kitchen cabinets:
- Industrial Gray – For a chic feel, gray is still leading the pack. Add intrigue with a murky blue or cheer with buttered yellow. Pair your favorite colour with smoky gray and it works, guaranteed.
- Sage Green – This dusty cactus green is very popular for 2018.
Muted greens also pair nicely with eggplant and a beige neutral.
- Pomegranate – pomegranate red can be an amazing display on kitchen cabinets, especially when paired with a muted black accent and a warm neutral. Or, surround it in clean white to highlight its beauty all by itself.
- Rustic Blue – A powdery, airy blue, this colour makes a homey kitchen that just feels…right. Tweak with sprigs of goldenrod or tan yellow as nature’s accents and you’ve got a peaceful place the family will love.
- Romantic Deep Blue – Or, reach for a deeper saturation of blue with this colour. A daring choice for kitchens, deep blue is one of the most fun colours to accent. It has an engaging appeal and makes a gorgeous semi-casual kitchen.
- Aztec Orange – If bold is your heart’s desire, you can’t beat this earthy colour for cabinets with a warm sophistication. Trim in white and use stainless steel appliances for a contemporary pairing.
- Goldenrod – This sandy yellow can make an instantly cheerful kitchen that has you thinking of Grandma’s apron and warm pie. Accent with soft blue or white walls. Wood-tone furniture and countertops are also ideal accompaniments to this kitchen palette
What colour is calling to you?
Inspired by one of these top colours or thinking about a colour of your own? ColourWorks Painting Design is ready to make your dreams come true with the right paint and professional application to make your hot, new colours pop on your kitchen cabinet and walls. Before long, you’ll have a stunning, new kitchen, without the new-kitchen price.
Get your free consultation today!
Let us help you take the first steps towards your dream kitchen. Call us today at (416) 920-4482 or email us to schedule your free initial consultation. We’ve got the talent and the experience to make beautifully painted cabinets, and perfectly accented walls to enjoy for years to come.